Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
03-16-2021, 06:59 PM

The journey to Boreas was proving harder than her and Kefka had originally ventured. With the harsh winter moving into spring without a break, they were caught up in blizzards and ice storms where they had to take cover. Kefka had to go out often to find them a meal, prey had been going extremely scare especially with the number of packs around who would be stocking their stores and stealing live meat from the loners. Relm wouldn't dwell on the issues, it was just another excuse to think Kefka was spending more time away from her.

Coming to the Grande, she thought she would try her skills in fishing that Kefka had taken almost no time to teach her. Only instead of finding the rivers that ran through the lands here like she had observed before, she found only snow and ice without a trickle coming from any direction. Her gaze was down at the thick log of ice where the river used to flow, and then moved to look at the tree lines. Well, it seemed she would be having yet another uneventful day. It didn't help that her father left her alone for almost the entire day to do as she pleased. Sure it was a desirable way of life, but she was starting to get bored and lonely.

Walk "Talk" Think