gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantUnderachieverSnake EyesBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019
03-16-2021, 09:16 PM
It'd taken awhile for Caelia to really mention her mother's death out loud, and even longer to not feel completely destroyed over it as if it'd just happened. Not that the loss didn't still hurt - but the sting was lessened, replaced by something else. An uneasy worry that maybe she was letting her down? The feeling didn't sit well with her at all, which was why she'd even started mentioning anything to Domari. She really wasn't the type to talk about the inner workings of her mind with others but today apparently was an exception. Or maybe she was just changing, slowly but surely, as she got older. It was hard to say for sure.

"I mean.... I don't know. Maybe it sounds silly," Caelia started, slowing as they moved together. Her eyes swept across the wall, watching the way the sun reflected sharply off the stones. "But I told my mother, not long before she died, that I wanted to be like her. Helping run a pack. Maybe not ruling it - but being in some role like that." But truthfully she hadn't been dedicated or focused enough to do that sort of thing within Valhalla, which led her to be... what? A soldier of sorts? She didn't mind fighting; no, she enjoyed it at times and wouldn't be opposed to helping fight for her pack if it ever came down to it, but she felt like she was meant for more. Somehow, someday.