Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
03-17-2021, 07:41 PM

As Relm was distracted in her thoughts, her eyes wandering the tree lines and frozen river, it was like she looked away for a moment and just as her head lifted again she spotted the guy across the way. Like he just magically appeared there. Not that Relm would really think so but her mind took a shock for one minute no one was there and the next this guy with a hare just showed up.

He was turning away as Relm spotted him, and while she wasn’t necessarily a social type, she was starting to crave the attention of others silently. Though she was interested where he found the hare and how many of them there were.

She took off in a slow lope, her approach less than stealthy but that wasn’t her intent to sneak up on him. Coming up behind him she would start, "Hey you, uh- guy?"  Name? Honestly she wasn’t interested. She was pretty bad at introductions herself. "Where’d you find that? I came here to fish but doesn’t seem like that was a good plan."

Walk "Talk" Think