An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

OverachieverCritical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantVengeanceSnake EyesMammoth Hunter
03-17-2021, 10:41 PM
Sure, he was a little taken aback by the lack of pleasantries or politeness after growing up with so many wolves around him that seemed to require such things, but he didn't mind. It was kind of nice in a weird way. He was also surprised by the confidence that she showed in response to his warning, but that was kind of nice too. Besides Resin and Tamsyn most of the women he grew up around weren't fighters. In fact, nearly all of them were healers and he just assumed everyone needed protecting until told otherwise. That's how it always felt with his siblings at least - and his mother too... though he hadn't been able to protect her or keep her from disappearing.

That was a thought he tried to avoid though and thankfully the bright pink stranger took his mind off of it pretty quickly when she asked about the pack he came from and mentioned how she wanted to live in the castle. He glanced back over his shoulder at the towers of the castle that loomed behind him before giving a small shrug as he looked back in her direction. "It's... okay I guess," he muttered uncertainly. Living in the castle itself was pretty cool, but he hadn't really gotten to enjoy it because his father was there. The only place he actually enjoyed was his room now that they each had their own spaces because he could get away from everyone in there and had been able to customize it to make it his own.

"I'd let you take my place there if my father wouldn't freak out at me," he confessed with a soft scoff. He envied how she was just out here on her own - no one to bother her or nag at her all the time. "I bet you have so much more freedom out here."

Walk | "Talk" | think