Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
03-18-2021, 05:13 PM

Relm found it interesting that the boy was less than happy with his situation. He guessed it was okay but Relm actually saw how it wouldn't have been that great, at least in her opinion. "I mean, minus the pack and all. I don't need all that." Her and Kefka had a very secluded life, but that didn't mean Relm was opposed to meeting strangers. She actually enjoyed it rather. It was fun learning the personalities and morals of others, everyone had a different way of thinking and feeling.

The boy would mention a similar stance he felt on his father with Relm, at least something she had noted rather than want to sit down and compare their differences. They were after all strangers, they didn't even know each other's name. "Yeah dads are rough." She'd agree with an eye roll and a small grin, "But I don't like running around here by my self all the time. Gets pretty boring." Her eyes picked up and wandered the empty trees, "But don't think I'd like living in a pack either."

Walk "Talk" Think