An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
03-19-2021, 11:18 AM
Venom well and truly looked in her element, taking motherhood in her stride as though it came to her as easily as breathing. Beyond the tinge of tiredness that lingered in her eyes there was an air of comfort about her, as though despite all the strain and efforts to bring their children into the world it had been worth it in the end. Hattori was glad to see it, to know that they'd made the right choice in bringing these little lives into the world. Soon ready to mold them into the perfect set of heirs, each and everyone deserving of their royal name and noble heritage. His expectations were lofty, perhaps unreasonably heavy but in his mind it was simply the way of the world, what was the point if not to strive to be better?  

"I am well." He confirmed with a slight dip of his head before he finally settled by her side, mostly behind her so she could lean the bulk of her weight against him.

He savoured the silence for a moment, listening to the little squeals and cheeps of the puppies before Venom told him their eyes would open soon, an important developmental milestone. Though it was hard to tell he got the sense that each pup was different from the last, faint glimpses of their personalities shining through generic puppy things. Venom likely saw it far better than he but he imagined it would only become all the more clear as they grew and became more independent, before finally being strong enough to leave the palace. Something the litter would no doubt enjoy.

"Do tell me if you need assistance. Or Kiyo." He rumbled, knowing full well the task of parenting a litter of five would only get all the more difficult after this. Perhaps this could even be an opportunity for Siren to start pulling her weight and look after the children, after all Hattori knew she did not venture much from her little island. And whilst Chimera would no doubt disapprove his sister needed to make use of herself just as much as he did. "I trust your judgement."
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]