gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Creed
03-19-2021, 07:23 PM

He thought he was going to make it until he heard her very loud footsteps coming up behind him. He let out an inaudible sigh and rolled his eyes while his back was still turned to her. Of course she spotted him and of course she was going to come annoy him. He was beginning to wonder when he'd just get some peace and quiet without other wolves interrupting his day. What about him screamed "hey come annoy the shit out of me!"? He could imagine the horns or his vibrant markings would be it, but it quickly became apparent that it was the food in his mouth that caught her attention the most.

He rose a brow as she addressed him as guy. He would have quickly called her a pink eyesore had his mouth not been currently stuffed with his, hopefully, soon-to-be dinner. He snorted as she quickly explained that she'd come to try and fish, but even he could just look at the river and see that that idea had gone downstream quite quickly. He waited a moment, deciding how he wanted to handle this, before he dropped the rabbit in front of him. If she thought she was getting a free meal she was sorely mistaken. He wasn't keen on sharing his hard work.

"In the forest." He said with little patience. "Where the rabbits live. Where the hell else would I have gotten it? Clearly not in the river." He snorted.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Rhaegath is not friendly! Most (if not all) of his posts will be rated M for the ridiculously foul mouth he has. Thread with him at your own risk (cause half the time even I don't know what he's gonna do.)