gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Creed
03-19-2021, 07:53 PM

He expected her to go cry to her parents now. He mentally prepared himself for that and to, quite possibly, have to fight whomever her caretaker was. After all he'd just basically verbally assaulted a kid. Granted, he had actually been rather tame, but he knew well enough that most parental figures didn't like it when you messed with their offspring. Bears were particularly touchy about their young. At least he didn't have to fight a bear. Even he was wise enough to not pick that particular fight without thinking it all the way through.

Now what he did not expect was for her to let loose a shit eating grin at his words. His yellow eyes flashed in brief confusion before he covered the expression up as quickly as it came. He was used to others getting extremely offended by his words and yet she didn't seem fazed at all. What the hell? His ears flicked forward at her joking words, but he could detect the under tone they held. If she wanted a fight he would most certainly oblige her. He started and finished whatever the hell he damn well pleased. He certainly wasn't frightened by a pink little brat.

"I finish every fight I start." He said with a deadly serious tone. "Shouldn't you be getting back to your mother's teat by now?" He retorted back. "I highly doubt she'd appreciate her neon little princess being out by herself tormenting innocent travelers." His tone was equally teasing as it was degrading. Though not much older than her, he had the freedom of not having someone lording over him with rules and responsibilities, or so he assumed. He hadn't ever had a good parental figure and he'd been on his own quite frequently. He'd stopped being a pup the minute he was weaned. "Besides, I'm not the one who can't figure out where to find a fucking rabbit." He scoffed haughtily, not holding back, with the desire to get under her skin. That grin bothered him as much as it excited him.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Rhaegath is not friendly! Most (if not all) of his posts will be rated M for the ridiculously foul mouth he has. Thread with him at your own risk (cause half the time even I don't know what he's gonna do.)