An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

OverachieverCritical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantVengeanceSnake EyesMammoth Hunter
03-20-2021, 11:05 AM
Ezra was a little surprised when the pink stranger sort of agreed and mentioned not needing the pack part of the deal. It was just nice to have someone echo his thoughts since no one else in the pack seemed to feel this way. "Yeah, exactly," he agreed with a nod. If he could just live in the castle without all the pack obligations and stuff then he'd probably like it a lot better. It was a cool place to live, he just didn't feel like he fit in at all. Except maybe around Resin. She was cool. But one wolf out of a whole pack didn't really seem like it was worth the trouble. Not that he had much of a choice - it wasn't like his father would let him leave.

Ezra returned her grin and chuckled when she rolled her eyes over how tough dads were. He could maybe understand where she was coming from with not wanting to be alone all the time, though he tended to like that better than the alternative. Maybe it was just because he could talk to Aquila whenever he wanted so he didn't feel as bored or lonely - though the eagle never talked back to him. "It's like... I'd rather just pick a couple wolves to hang out with sometimes and then just be on my own the other times, you know?" he mentioned, musing about what his perfect life situation would be like. "Then I wouldn't have to deal with my family or train all the time or take care of alpacas." He rolled his eyes at the last bit, chuckling a bit at the fact that they had to care for the wooly creatures.

"I'm Ezra, by the way," he mentioned almost absentmindedly when he realized that they had been talking this whole time without knowing each others names. At some point the black and chestnut eagle landed in one of the trees above him and started chittering at him. He looked up at his companion with a frown. "No, I'm not going back yet, Aquila. He can keep looking." He sighed and shook his head as he looked back to his new acquaintance. "Aquila warns me when my father is looking for me," he explained exasperatedly.

Walk | "Talk" | think