Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
03-20-2021, 05:58 PM

As Ezra felt about her, Relm could only relate to some of what he was stating. They were living two different lives, and Relm didn't know entirely too much about pack life. She was curious, and she may have thought she would at least be able to conquer living a pack life if she needed to. But otherwise, she found herself pretty independent and able to care for herself, even without her father. She had a pretty big ego at least, save for being an Abraxas.

"I'm Relm." She'd reply with ease, but she would go back to what was on her mind when he talked about the alpacas and what not, "I don't know what a family is like. I only have my dad." She didn't seem sad over the fact, it was more an interested statement. Or at least hoping he would talk more about his family since it was uncharted territory for her. Relm liked to know anything she could about others, their lives were always interesting to her. She did after all spend most of her time alone wandering around doing whatever she could find.

Relm eyed crookedly at the eagle as it landed above and started chatting. Ah, it must have been like Kichi and his deer. She'd look back to Ezra as he explained, "So, what? Should we run and hide then?" She turned her body with a raised paw like she was ready to take off and find a hiding spot, a devilish grin on her maw. She wasn't opposed to helping the kid run off and avoid his father.

Walk "Talk" Think