Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
03-20-2021, 06:16 PM
The young man didn’t even see her until she called out his name he was so out of it. Ocean could have easily been taken advantage of if a wolf with less savory intentions found him instead of his sister. That thought didn’t cross his mind though, as he was more asleep than awake as he limped forward. Silvery eyes lifted to find Chrystelle’s concerned amber gaze. As soon as they were close enough she was at his side, preening his fur as she searched for every wound on his massive body.

His sister must have deemed him worthy of survival, at least until they reached home. What was home anymore though? Now that Avalon was gone, and Ocean no longer could find Motif and her sweet face. His heart twisted in a familiar way, the same it felt when Felicien died and just as Avalon had left them too. He felt the loss keenly, and he was contemplating giving up. Chrystelle brushed his side, holding herself strongly against his shoulder as she offered herself to help hold his weight.

The char and silver man sighed as he thought through his sister’s question. Too much had happened. ”I’m not as good at caring for myself as I thought.” He hadn’t had any trouble going back and forth to Abaven and back before, but when he couldn’t find Motif he had gotten desperate, and started making bad decisions.