gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
03-20-2021, 07:00 PM
Hattori assured her that he too was well and made his way beside her, naturally curling his large form around her and the pups at her belly. She leaned against him as he intended, and settled in with a content smile on her features. Venom realized that she attained what she had craved for so long. Once her father died her family was broken, she felt the curse take hold and nothing was the same. Now she had what was taken from her the day of the eruption: a complete family. The feeling that welled up within her was like nothing she could explain. Like every piece had fallen into place, or the world and stars aligned for her.

For a long moment the couple descended into silence, both parents admiring the new life they created. Their soft little mewls and whines filled her heart to the brim as she reached up to nuzzle Hattori’s jaw line as he reminded her how easy assistance would be. ”Of course,” she told him with a thankful grin. He was always there when she needed him, and Kiyo was eager to answer her questions and assist when needed. Venom felt like she was doing well so far. Giving birth had been one of the most difficult tasks of her life, but raising and taking care of them now was a labor of love. Venom had no desire to be anywhere but right here.

”Hattori?” She uttered his name softly while trying to find his sweet silver gaze. ”I.. “ Venom sighed softly, her heart twisting. ”I was barely a season old when my father died.” The woman paused herself again, finding herself falling deeply into his moonlight eyes. ”Promise me caution. Promise you’ll be here…” She swallowed back her emotions as tears threatened her sunset gaze. He couldn’t leave her or their very young children.
[Image: ven-sig.png]