Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
03-21-2021, 08:56 AM
Waking From A Dream

Lúta turned her attention to Outlaw for a moment. "Excellent, I adore marigolds." Not only were they a useful plant in healing but they were also so lovely. She was a sucker for the color orange and hearing about how Outlaw used it to dye stuff immediately caught her interest. "I've never tried dying things with plants. Maybe you'd like to give us a lesson on that some time? I'd love to learn! As for cannabis, I don't believe I've heard of that plant. What can you tell us about it?" There was no reason they couldn't learn more about other plants while working on the elder ointment. That was one thing about healing, there was always more to learn and it was impossible to know everything. It was one of the reasons she loved it.

She watched as everyone got their bowls and when they were ready she started the lesson. "Alright, so the mix of ingredients is 3 parts leaves, 4 parts lard, and 2 parts suet. So its adjustable depending on how much you want to make. If its easier for your first time, feel free to try it in equal amounts. I'm going to start with the leaves." Gingerly using her teeth she picked up several leaves and placed them in her ceramic bowl. She then used her paw to scrape in small amounts of lard and suet, licking the excess fat off her paws. "Next grab a bone or stick and use it to bruise the leaves and stir the mixture." She gestured to a motley crew of bones and sticks she'd gathered in case anyone needed to borrow one. Picking up a deer leg bone in her jaws she tilted her head so the ball of the bone ground into the ceramic bowl until the mixture was loosely combined.

—————————————————————
Due Date: March 31st (I plan to post April 1 after work)