Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-21-2021, 02:32 PM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Pyralis had been camping out in the Orchard since her meeting with Sparrow on Fireside's border. Of course, she'd taken plenty of time to go procure some items for the party that would eventually take place. She was curled up in her den taking another nap when she heard Sparrow's call. She blinked and yawned, stretching a bit before climbing out. Ok, party time! Grinning to herself she loaded bottles of mead, wine and ale onto her travois. They'd all been procured in one way or another… ok, she'd stolen all of them but this was a pirate party after all and it wasn't her fault the previous owners got their butts kicked/out-witted by an ancient old hag.

Pyralis arrived to see Sparrow and a couple faces she didn't recognize. Strolling up near the fire she set the travois down. "Hello, hello! I've brought plenty of booze procured in the finest of pirate practices. Everyone is welcome to whatever they want, though this bottle is mine." She plucked a ceramic bowl from the travois and poured a bowl full of red wine. She was gonna need, good grief was anyone in the band older than two years?

"Name's Pyralis. Older than dirt, looking for a few last hurrah's before I take the eternal dirt nap. Who might you two be?"

ooc: Pyralis is a dirty old lady and willing to play spin the bottle xD poor young saps
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!