Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
03-21-2021, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2021, 10:04 PM by Plague. Edited 1 time in total.)

He supposed he had to agree when the tan and white male labeled the abandoned city as disconcerting, though he mostly didn't expect anyone else to bother making the short swim when the waters were so frigid. He was curious what would make him so interested in a place like this, but a moment later he got his answer as the stranger enthusiastically introduced himself as an adventurer, scholar, and archeologist. So he came out here to study the old buildings then? He'd never heard of anyone doing such a thing, but he supposed they were interesting enough. There was plenty to explore at least for someone that was interested in that sort of thing.

Now certain that this new acquaintance was not a threat, he relaxed a bit and returned his gaze to Milo when he questioned what he knew about this place and why he was here. He gave a little shake of his head and replied, "This is the first time I've been out here and I don't know much about it, unfortunately." He have the buildings around them another glance as he added, "I like to know what lands are near where I live and I haven't been out here until now. So a mix of curiosity and boredom I suppose." He didn't think he could claim to be a scholar like this man did, but he wasn't opposed to learning more about this place either.

The strong gust of wind made him turn his head away from the cold while it buffeted against them and ruffled his pale, speckled fur. The moment that this cold weather finally passed could not come soon enough as far as he was concerned. He sighed as the worst of the wind passed for a moment and he looked back up at Milo again. At the invitation to join in on the building scouting and requesting his "burly" assistance as protection, Plague chuckled and smirked slightly. He certainly didn't have anywhere to be right away and the more Milo spoke of the city the more curious he became. "Lead the way," he replied after a moment with a nod of his head toward one of the near by buildings.

Plague | Viridis | Procella