Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
03-22-2021, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2021, 05:34 PM by Recluse. Edited 1 time in total.)

Recluse was well into a round of checking her borders, taking Carnage with her this time when Galho approached, the sound of his wing beats drawing her attention. She'd left the Potoo to watch over Wendi, who was proving to be the foremost among her children to cause chaos, though she'd instructed him to do so without disrupting her son otherwise. So when she heard him approaching the woman couldn't help the sudden thrill of panic that went through her.

"Mistress, a trespasser and it seems your children have taken it upon themselves to deal with her." Fear and anger went through her at the same time and instantly she was moving.

"Carnage head to the den, now. Recluse said in that mom voice that meant she was not messing around, and that her daughter would be in a lot of trouble if she didn't listen. Then she was off, running around the volcano towards the nook, hackles raising and lips pulling back into a snarl as she approached, slowing slightly as she spotted the scene before her. It seemed at least that her children had been holding their own. The woman was clearly growing angered though and she wasn't about to let the woman think she was off the hook at all. She growled as she approached, stalking towards the woman.

"Touch a hair on their heads and I'll rip you a new asshole." She snarled, eyes narrowing and clearly preparing to jump in to defend her children if need be.

speech think action

Art by Akage-Kitsu
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.