size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
03-22-2021, 08:25 PM

"Yurei's Speech" | "Casso's Speech"

Yurei wasn't sure about this, anything wrong could occur and she deep inside played nothing bad would happen to her mate, her own well-being mattered little besides how she felt about Casso's. He deserved more than her, more happiness than her. She never was into thinking she was important enough to be saved, to be loved, to even exits. And even though she wasn't unwanted or at least not by Casso, she sometimes still had a cruel view of herself, saying mean things to herself, acting like if she didn't have the right of walking the same ground as the rest, even with Casso. But she was always trying to change but it took way longer than she wanted it to be.

"Don't worry about that, my love," He licked her cheek and that made her fair fade but just a bit, but enough for her to not run away. No why should she? What if he was attacked? She just couldn't abandon him like that.

She took a deep breath nodding as she dared to look at the creature that doubled their size. Its claws looked huge and sharp and she couldn't help but feel unease. But she had to stand here for her mate, to support even if she was dying to hide. He then told her to stay and wait for him to which she nodded and with her heart in her paw she watched as Casso ended with the beast's life and pleasingly he came unharmed.

Before Casso could say anything, she saw three huge wolves staring at them. And as usual, she felt how her limbs became rigid due to the increasing fear. Her heart pounded faster as her pupils dilatated in panic. Ears pinned and tail tucked under between her legs. Quickly without even waiting for Casso to speak she rushed his way and placed herself behind him. Legs shivering under her.

They approached and began to chat with her mate. About trading. She wasn't looking at them, just hiding her head into his fluffy shoulder, until Casso spoke to her to which she quickly turned at them. "I..." She struggled to speak. "I...I have herbs if you want to...or...I would like...some in...return..." She tried her best to speak correctly but it was hard. One of the three wolves approached who had a backpack bigger than hers. "Are you a healer? This knowledge may help you. There are some herbs and plants that are poisonous and some don't look like they are. Ill tell you about it so you won't use them in treatments by mistake. First, Chaparral which is a yellow flower can harm the liber, Ephedra that can produce convulsions and Pennyroyal causes in high concentrations organ failure." Falling in silence the wolf returned to the side of it's mates looking at Casso. "Thanks.." Yurei said shyly.

Art by CloudyNight
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.