gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - BisexualBeevent
03-22-2021, 11:48 PM
The onslaught of terrible weather had made her withdraw grumpily into the den she shared with Iroh. The cold was certainly not something she enjoyed and no matter how much she liked exploring or traveling it wasn't worth facing the blizzards and harsh winds. Ever since spring brought what she considered the worst weather possible, she had stuck to the den and only really went out whenever she absolutely had to. However, she realized that for far longer than she'd like to admit she'd unintentionally separated herself from everyone else in the pack besides Iroh - which was exactly what she hadn't wanted to do when she joined. With that in mind, she trudged out of the den with a renewed determination to restart getting to know her new pack mates and figuring out what her place would be here.

She didn't know who she might be looking for or where she was heading, but she just continued to walk until she spotted someone that was unfamiliar to her. A woman that was slightly taller than herself and covered in a very pretty gradient of pale hues with darker brown socks caught her attention. Putting a pleasant smile on her lips and trying to look like she wasn't miserable being out in the snow, Elise trotted toward her and offered her a friendly dip of her head as she got closer. "Hello there," she greeted simply. "Sorry to bother you - I joined the pack recently and I'm trying to meet more wolves around the pack. I'm Elise... do you mind if I join you?" He couldn't guess immediately what the stranger was up to just from first glance, but whatever it was she was willing to partake.

Walk | "Talk" | think