An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
03-23-2021, 01:28 AM

Briar had caught wind of the fact that her older sister had gotten hurt so despite the fact that Aslatiel was gruff at best and they hadn't really spent any time together at all the antlered girl put it upon herself to go check on her. She loaded up all her most useful herbs and ointments into Dandelion's saddlebags and set off across the tall grass plains with Marigold, trudging through the snow toward the edges where she knew Asla's den was located.

It wasn't that long of a walk from the den she shared with her littermates and parents of course, but any distance felt too long in this kind of weather. Occasionally she had to pause an dig out a little trench for Dandelion to walk though whenever he would get stuck and start squeaking insecently to be freed. Dik-diks were certainly not made for snow, but neither was she so she couldn't really blame him.

Soon enough they reached the den in question and she trotted up to the entrance while Marigold finished leading the tiny deer-like creature along. "Asla!" she called in her pleasant sing-song voice. "Asla, can I come in? I brought some medicines for you!"

"Briar" | "Marigold"