size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
03-23-2021, 06:54 PM
Dalila grew shy at Siren’s compliment and the decorated she wolf should have known better than to bestow such compliments, but she couldn’t help herself. ”Nonsense. You work the stores as much as I do. Your opinion is just as valid.” Siren’s voice didn’t often sound sharp, but she didn’t soften her words. She meant what she said and she expected Dalila to agree with her. Siren gave Dalila another encouraging nod and the servant continued. She didn’t quite have the same confidence at first but she found her feet.

This was the woman Siren wanted working alongside her. She couldn’t be a damsel in distress anymore. This was her island and she was taking control of it and her own fate. Dalila returned to her side and carefully explained her vision, and it slowly turned into everything Siren could have wanted. Bigger storage at the bottom, common sense options, Siren nodded along with the suggestions. Dalila didn’t often show her excitement like this but the exuberance was refreshing compared to the usual mood that hung over the island. Siren was trying to turn a new leaf, and maybe Dalila’s hidden brightness was exactly what she needed.

Dalila had much more worldly experience than the hermit princess, and she could draw on them in a fashion that made Siren feel.. Sheltered. She hid her feelings and tried to be thankful for the wisdom she could draw upon. ”Your ideas are better than anything I was going to come up with.” Siren encouraged her. ”Good thing I’ve got you here.” She mumbled mostly to herself as Dalila eager went to work sketching the outer lines.

Siren found herself again quietly watching the woman work. She hadn’t been given much in the way of adult guidance when she was younger, Siren was anything but a well developed member of society. She would fake it for Chimera though, she was his princess. Dalila’s princess. Dual toned eyes flicked back to the woman’s form as she asked about the positioning. Siren paced forward, her delicate features tipping slightly. ”I think so.” She thought a moment longer and approached the wall, doing similarly to Dalila a moment earlier. She obviously could not reach as high. ”As long as I have you to reach the highest spots for me.” Siren said, as though reassuring herself Dalila would be there for her.