Liste

gems
size
build
player
07-29-2013, 08:27 AM

Liste

and i ran, i ran so far away

She struggled to compose herself and, for a moment, thought it would be impossible. It took a long while standing there so close to Angeal for Liste's sobs to finally subside and deep, shaky breaths to replace them. She struggled with what she wanted to say, how she would tell him, but the words seemed to refuse to come forth. It had seemed so easy, so simple in her head. Everything with him was supposed to be simple. But this was different.

How would he react when she told him? Angeal was gentle and affectionate with her now, seeming to only seek to comfort her. But would he go after her father once the words left her lips? Would he put himself in that danger? She didn't know for sure, but she had little doubt that he would. Her only worry was that she wouldn't be able to stop him from doing so, and that his life would be threatened because of her dark past.

She took one final breath before raising her head to look him in the eyes. While she feared for his safety, she needed the comfort and knew that he would want to know. She couldn't keep this from him. Liste sighed as her gaze fell to her feet. My father... I think... I think he's here. She raised her head again, a pleading look in her eyes. I caught his scent several nights ago and I didn't want to believe it, but... Her voice trailed as she could only manage to say one thing.

Please don't go.

Tagged: Angeal