gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
03-25-2021, 06:35 PM

Yurei being the only healer of the pack means she often had a lot of work over her shoulders, being the only one to gather herbs, treat the sick between more situations. This often put up a lot of stress on her as she didn't want to fail the pack, especially her Casso who as of now was the only one she could say she felt happy being around with, in love, and safe. But she knew not everyone in the pack shared Ignis' evil intentions by keeping them here against their will. And she would provide them with the best medical care she could.

As she was doing her chores a call reached her ears from nearby. She put her backpack on with Aki quickly getting over her back as they rushed to Kirsi's den. Shyly she poked her head in."Perdon me, I am a healer my name is Yurei. I am here to assist you.." Silently she entered and if they allowed her she sat down but giving them space. She will be here to supervise and make sure the pups were alright.

"Talk"

[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.