Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
03-25-2021, 07:42 PM

He amused her more, he seemed defensive or offensive, perhaps both at the same time. His sarcastic lie could have made her wonder about what he had gone through too, but he was making it too fun for her to have a personal moment with him.

"You’re the one making it sound like having a mother is special. So don’t act like I’m some beaten thing." Her tone turned a little more sour as her joking grin faded, but she still wasn’t entirely serious. Maybe she was upset the young brute hadn’t dug into her yet. She didn’t know it yet, but she craved someone else’s paws on her, whether it was gentle or destructive. But she did know she was getting excited for a fight and it appeared the brute was no longer interested.

Relm took a leap forward towards him, letting out a viscous snarl. She was more asking him to fight her but she was ready to start it herself. He was starting to get annoying after all.

Walk "Talk" Think