size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
03-26-2021, 01:28 AM

Ulric’s gentle licks put only a tiny smile on her maw as he comforted her. She always felt like Ulric said or did what he would have wanted others to do for him. Not that he was expecting anyone to. Aranea knew little of what other hurt Ulric had within, only the relatable loss of his mate. And that was okay if that’s how he wanted it to be. Aranea just felt the need now for Ulric to know why she was the way she was. And Ulric appeared to be stronger than she ever could, regardless of how life treated him or what was similar about their histories.

Aranea moved in to Ulric’s affection, eventually giving some of her own in kisses around his neck and shoulder blades. She continued to feel farther away from Allegro with every night she spent with Ulric, and that was neither of the men’s fault.

Allegro had picked Aranea back up from where she was, but it still wasn’t enough and it probably never would be. She found the comfort and the filling while she was here with Ulric, but for how long? He didn’t know what was coming to him and when that did happen it would do nothing but heartbreak for Aranea. She couldn’t choose both but she was feeling like she knew who she would pick.

"I want you to be here forever." She whispered though still with a heartening longing wishing that it was simple. Maybe that neither of them had other lovers or children and that it could have just been them. "I don’t know how possible that is with Azariah..." She stopped with her nibbles and kisses, as if Ulric wouldn’t have wanted them at the mention. But her face was still buried in his chest, like by doing so she could feel what hurt he would feel within.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead