Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
03-27-2021, 04:46 PM

Lost Inside My Head I Open Up The Door
Step Right Off The Ledge Into The Abyss

Relm would come to get what she wanted, and she didn't regret what she had started. There was a hidden part of her that hadn't revealed itself yet that made her not care if she won or lost the fight. She just wanted the brute's, or anyone's teeth in her. It was almost like a relief when it happened.

But Rhaegath had a different idea, driving his horns towards her. She was able to move out of the way enough for his left horn to scrape across the left side of her neck. Not as satisfying. There was a small line that broke the skin, but most of it would have just been bruised by the friction of the horn on her more sensitive skin.

His paw was more successful in coming down to smash her right paw. She growled fiercely to the pain, and on instinct immediately went forward for a bite. Her body had crunched downward a bit from Rhaegath's smash on her paw, so she aimed to throw a bite around the front of his left shoulder blade, her top teeth aiming for the outside of his body and her bottom teeth to the inside. Her ears had pinned back and her muscles tensed throughout her body. Unlike him, she had a tail to help keep more balance through herself. Her back paws found their footing on the ground but her front paws were a little more difficult to keep anchored while he pounded her paw and she was favoring the front half of her body.

She didn't care at all that he didn't care for her being a female, and in fact she wanted him to not see her that way either. She was a tough girl no doubt though her attitude could have been more or less not as desirable.

Walk "Talk" Think

Relm Abraxas vs Rhaegath for Dominance
Round 1/2

Size: Extra Large
Build: Medium
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked Christmas lights collar
Disability: Partial Blindness - Moderate
Skills: Novice Fighter & Expert Intellectual
Specialty: N/A