gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6
03-28-2021, 09:03 AM

Shuriken was eyeing the deer rather intensely, not that she had any chance of catching, let alone killing one of the small ungulates. Still, her dual toned gaze lingered on the tiny prey species, her mind turning all of her gears before the massive man revealed himself from the shadow. Ike’s attention was swiftly taken from tiny deer to big huge man. Seeing him surprised her, not just because of him seeming to appear from this air. He looked remarkably similar to her own patterning and she realized this could be no other than her uncle Chimera.

She had been a little nervous upon meeting Plague and had she met Chimera first her reaction to his gruffness would have been much different. She knew one uncle was fantastic there was little reason to believe this one was different. He approached her and Kiyohime lost all focus on the deer that he spoke about, warning her that they were not for hunting. She had heard Siren’s name before but she hadn’t yet seen the sliph of a woman quite yet. She couldn’t help but wonder what the use of having deer as friends might be. ”I wouldn’t…” Ike trailed off softly as Chimera spoke again.

Ike looked up at him with vibrant dual toned eyes as he uttered his own observances. She wanted to hunt. Shuriken couldn’t deny him, and looked away bashfully. Still convinced that she was too small to be any good at hunting. ”I am…” One white paw trailed along the snow covered sand. ”I’m too little though.” She looked back up to her uncle. Even Plague thought her too tiny to spar with her. Not that she hadn’t enjoyed sparring with the young leopardess.