Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
03-28-2021, 10:13 AM

Lost Inside My Head I Open Up The Door
Step Right Off The Ledge Into The Abyss

Relm was impressed with the brute's lack of feeling for the bite and injury. Sure he may have felt it, but he seemed to almost enjoy it. Just like Relm. If he had other experiences with smaller opponents that wanted to run and evade, Relm was neither. She was more of the type to take the force full on, though she was expecting more bites and belly bumping than a horn to the throat. She didn't want to die.

Rhaegath pushed his body into her, her reflexes gagged in her throat as she let go of his shoulder, still being pushed at the chest by the slightly bigger and older brute. And finally, she would get what she wanted. This she would almost just let him take, because it was what her body was craving. Not that the details were very apparent to either of them. She let out a long held exhale as the brute laid his teeth in her, a sound of relief. But she wouldn't leave him waiting for long, that wouldn't be fair. Especially if he enjoyed the heat of the fight as much as she did.

Relm attempted to leap up slightly while still under the own pressure of his shoulder into her chest. She wanted to wrap her legs around him at the shoulders in a hug type form, and would try to push her weight into him to get him down to the left side at a pin. It wouldn't go unfollowed with her jaws as she also tried to take another latch at the top of his right shoulder at the withers.

Walk "Talk" Think

Relm Abraxas vs Rhaegath for Dominance
Round 2/2

Size: Extra Large
Build: Medium
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked Christmas lights collar
Disability: Partial Blindness - Moderate
Skills: Novice Fighter & Expert Intellectual
Specialty: N/A