size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
03-28-2021, 01:11 PM
Indigo had seen the shell of a greenhouse in the courtyard, but ever since that first glance he’d avoided returning any attention there. He was reminded too heavily of the Armada, and deep down her knew he was homesick. Indy had found his responsibilities easily enough, he took to the rhythm of the pack. The yearling never really felt like he had truly found his place here. His heart yearned for something else. Seeing that greenhouse he was reminded of the one that had been built for him in the Armada, whenever he thought about the place his heart ached. For home, for spring, for his plants, and mostly for Aslatiel.

The only reason he made his way there now was the scent of Armada leading there. The aroma was unmistakable, he wasn’t certain who the wolf was but he already had his guesses. His parents had another little right before he left for the Hallows, and he never made it back home before the move to Auster. His siblings were unknown to him. Still, as bright blue eyes fell on her Indigo knew her as a daughter of Zee. Without question.

The yearling sucked in a deep breath and allowed his massive paw to step out of the shadowed corridor and onto the snow. It crunched beneath him, giving way to his massive girth. ”You’re a long way from home.” He commented softly. ”I wonder if anyone has been using the one I left.” He gestured vaguely towards the nearly constructed building. Indigo didn’t even know if their father’s gift to him was still standing.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.