ardent

[Rhae] Here comes a danger up in this club

Zosime

gems
size
build
player
03-28-2021, 01:12 PM

She watched him as he threatened her, her face blank of emotion except the slight hint of satisfaction at getting under his skin. She filed away that insult for later use, knowing too well that a brawl between the two of them could very well end in one of them extremely maimed. She wasn't one to dance around a battlefield and avoid anything and she had seen him fight, they were two sides of the coin and basically the same side. Kudu brain, kudu face, the insults she could make with that were a long list.

Her eye went back to the mushrooms though as he insulted her back. His was more on the tooth than hers, pun intended. She understood but didn't care. At least cats were evolved to kill, deer though, they just weren't exactly fighting machines. So being part cat was better than being part deer. Plus they ate deer so there was that too.

As he basically read her mind her stomach growled to punctuate both their thoughts and the words of possibly eating a mushroom. She let out a nervous laugh at that, "I bet its poisonous. And I bet I could get you to eat it too. But fuck if I'm dying like that. I'm gonna die in a blaze of glory not to some dumbass dare." She moved towards the mushrooms and kicked one over examining its underside and testing it silently if it glowed after it was decapitated. "Got no fucking clue goat fucker, but bet the local predator population loves this fucking place." She shook the remnants of the mushroom off her toes and looked back at him a smirk on her face. Bear pelt sounded fucking marvelous. "Bet a bear skin coat would keep your icicle ass warm, not to mention i bet it would look marvelous as a coat and bring out my gorgeous eye." There was a dare under it but also a flicker of suggestion under her tones. She bet if her ass was freezing out in this disgusting place his ass was just as unhappy.

She was after all, the brains where he was the brawn in their duo. For now anyway.

Strut my stuff"Hear me roar"