gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-29-2021, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2021, 11:41 PM by Ignis. Edited 1 time in total.)
"Talk" Walk

He didn't have to wait long before the first two pups came out. Vulcan was first, his son prompt as he assumed the boy was eager to leave the den at last. Ifrit was next, the black striped boy coming up to stand near Vulcan's shoulder. He watched the pair of them, wondering if they'd end up becoming close the way he and Actaea had been once. The way he sometimes wished he was with Casso, too. The other three were taking much longer...but they hadn't come out yet. Maybe they weren't ready yet. Whatever the case, he would continue to wait for them. For now, he'd focus on the two that had answered him first. "Good morning, kids. I know it's early, but I figured you would be excited to finally get to explore the territory. The two of you are going on a patrol with me, and along the way, you'll become familiar with the boundaries of the Sparse Pines. If you get hungry, we'll stop for some food. If we see anything small enough, I'll give you your first hunting lessons. We've got a long day ahead of us, are you ready?"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.