An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
03-30-2021, 02:25 PM

Duchess slowed to a halt as Indigo did, eyes fluttering as she felt a bit of awkward blushing while he examined her more. But as he would offer her a place to stay, a low giggle hummed from her throat like it was a silly idea. It was after all, they knew nothing of each other besides the fact they both appeared kind in nature. But she didn’t reject him, “I think I’d like that very much.”

She couldn’t help but keep a bigger smile on her face while he let her know he was happy, or at least as happy as he could be. To smile again. “I miss being with someone too.” She referred somewhat to the feeling of loss that she understood in him, but she had stated it more to show Indigo that he would be helping her too. His eagerness to attachment she wouldn’t be far from, but their situations different to what caused them to feel that way.

Walk "Talk" Think

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.