gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
03-30-2021, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2021, 05:10 PM by Indigo. Edited 1 time in total.)
Indigo didn’t know how Resin would react, he couldn’t predict his grandmother. She said no babies, and he was and would continue, to hold onto that commandment. How did she feel about his orphans? At the very least Indigo knew he could see to her wounds, but hopefully she would find shelter too. At least until he better fleshed out his idea. Duchess assured him about moving forward. Indigo brought a small specially tanned hide, it was pale and white and he had moistened it slightly. Carefully he brushed over her wound to remove any dirt that might be there before dabbing a bit of the salve on a dry part and repeating the motion.

Soon enough he was finished, as she said they were merely scratches. Their eyes met, and she questioned him softly, looking to the remaining bits he had left. ”Yes, but I should..” Indigo tilted his head, easily taking in the sight of blood that covered his chest and stretched to his eyes. ”Wash before anything. I’ll be fine.” Indy tried to assure her. Not that he could predict his grandmother but she wouldn’t likely wish him wasting any time either.

Indigo got to his feet once more, he wasn’t sure where Resin was but he did want her to know where they were. He called out to her again, his deep voice echoed easily down the quiet hallways. He shook himself once before returning again to Duchess. ”Resin, my grandmother and the alpha. She’ll want to talk to you if.. If you really want to stay.” He found himself looking back at her bashfully.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.