An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
03-30-2021, 06:46 PM

The treatment was soothing, even if her scratches weren't that bad and hadn't hurt until he applied the medicine. It was like the stinging afterwards had given her some relief, even if she didn't need it. She wanted to help Indigo with his own wounds. Sure another healer of the pack could have and may have been better at it, but she felt guilty that he had found himself in the battle, for whatever or a hundred reasons. "I want to help you if you are okay with that." Her voice was quiet like he had done him wrong, not that there was any reasoning behind her words.

Indigo had answered her unspoken question, his grandmother was the alpha. And she had no objections talking with her. Indigo's voice to his offer though, if she really wanted to stay, she had to admit was unrealistic to just jump into any kind of friendship with the near stranger. But she liked being by Indigo's side, even while not knowing him much or seeing that scary side of him as he took the life of the saber cat. She needed a new life for herself, one to keep her distracted of her betrayal. "I want to be here with you Indigo. I hope that doesn't sound too odd." She let out a little chuckle to the statement, not meaning anything deep in her words. She just liked Indigo, maybe deep down she wanted to fix what had been broken for him and for herself. But either way, she liked the idea of staying with him and finding herself in the pack along side The Hallows.

Walk "Talk" Think

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.