An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
03-31-2021, 01:10 PM

Balthier would barely notice the girl had entered the green house since she was silent. But as he turned and she was there, he wouldn't jump or shy away from her. He expected all wolves inside a pack to be nice and kind. He wasn't much of a talker himself, but he had never met another pup near his age, so he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to be friends even if he would be going back to Abaven in a few weeks.

"Hello." He greeted with the nod of his head, moving out of the green house so they wouldn't feel so crowded. "My name's Balthier, what's your name?" If he was honest, the girl reminded him of his mother. Minus her spots of course. His mother did have a light tone to her, with beautiful blue crystal eyes. He looked into the young girl's eyes and he could sense the feeling that she was off, that she was sad, or she just wasn't feeling right. He wasn't in the greatest of spirits either, and he didn't really like to speak too much. But he didn't want anyone else to feel that way, so he decided he would try to make this new friend happy if only for today.

Walk "Talk" Think

Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.