size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
03-31-2021, 02:57 PM

She hadn't wasted any time to get to Ulric once Allegro left. She hadn't necessarily been avoiding him, she had stayed with Allegro or her children most of the time they had visited. But if there had been even a chance that they crossed each other while she was alone, she made it pretty clear she didn't want to be seen with him. And it hurt her in doing so, because of what had just previously happened with them. They were on some kind of wild roller coaster all the time it seemed. Nothing could be simple.

It was late enough that Ulric's children would have been put to bed, but she wouldn't wait until late in the night. She wanted to be with him, she couldn't wait another minute as she finished her duties for the day. She did feel like Ulric needed an explanation, or whatever he would have asked for. But she also needed to tell him she was leaving. At this point, she didn't have a choice.

She gently pushed his door open, standing in the door way as she did, "Ulric?" She looked sad and guilty, her voice cracked while quiet, she didn't want to get too emotional but she also didn't know how he would feel about everything that had happened in the past couple weeks. He was probably tired of the whiplash, and she felt she was to blame as was normal. She was, she wanted to live here and be with him but she also wanted to be the mother her children needed.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead