size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
03-31-2021, 07:49 PM
Duchess assured him softly she was without strife and Indigo allowed himself to fully relax. He could feel her lean more heavily against him as her body curled against his. The fire was slowly drying his soaked fur, at the very least he was warm now, however long it would be until he managed to get completely dry. The fire, the furs, and Duchess would all assure that he wouldn’t freeze in the meantime. ”I do too,” he confessed softly in return as the dainty she wolf spoke. He could hear the smile in her voice, and he was encouraged. He could feel the brokenness of her, just like he felt inside, but they could still manage to smile together. Like his father once he decided to protect someone he didn’t let go easily. He trusted fast and string, a quality and curse.

He knew he didn’t want to rush into anything exciting, Indigo just wanted someone to keep him company. His heart was miles elsewhere, and love didn’t cross his mind. The easy affection had him caught up though, and he truly enjoyed his time with the girl. ”Wherever you want.” He told her softly, not wanting to deter her from any choice she decided. However much he wanted her beside him from here on out. (I think) ”You’re welcome to pick out your own chambers,” he started. ”Or stay with me. Most nights I share a suite with a girl named Cosette, it’d be warmer with another.” Indigo was completely innocent as he spoke, unaware he had the potential to upset his new friend with how close they were becoming.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.