size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
04-01-2021, 09:24 AM
She looked up at him, clearly confused about his presence and his questions as he stared up at him. As though she had the solution right in front of her face. For a long moment she put the pieces together, and finally grasped the full picture. She swiftly guess who he was, and uttered his name in question. She was bright, her expression and her eyes as she beamed up at him. Indigo left before his siblings eyes were even open and then the Hallows moved before he’d really made the effort to meet them. Indigo wasn’t sure how he felt about new siblings. He felt the distance keenly between himself and Aslatiel but both of his brothers had always been distant. He had no reason to think the younger bunch would be any different.

”I am.” He offered with a polite grin. ”I’m… sorry I never learned yours.” He tried to remember if he had even met them while still at their mother’s side. Surely he had made enough of an effort to do at least that… but he wasn’t so sure. Still, she didn’t seem to hold a grudge against him and Indigo was happy to sit and talk to her. She was like a small taste of him, and that familiar lonely feeling returned deep down. The yearling wouldn’t show it in his smile though.

Briar spoke up again, giving him a synopsis of his once beloved greenhouse. Indigo wondered if he would ever return to that place in his life. A garden, a greenhouse… Indy tried not to dwell too heavily on the thought. He was saddened to know Iolaire hadn’t returned. Another pang of sadness hit him. He tried not to think of his aunt, he missed her beyond all reason. He didn’t say anything before she spoke again, the girl doing everything to end on a positive note. The younger siblings were trying their best to become healers for the Armada.

”That’s great!” He told her softly, another grin playing on his features. ”I learned most of what I know from Iolaire. Along with my badger companion. Not that I would consider myself a master.” Indy offered humbly. ”Especially with the awful weather. I’m out of practice.”

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.