An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
04-01-2021, 04:17 PM

The warmth that Indigo had offered her since she lived in The Hallows was comforting. She never imagined that she would have bounced back this quickly. Been in higher spirits or sleeping next to another man that she was refusing to believe she would feel more for. She could only lie to herself so much, but she was digging a deeper hole while ignoring the thoughts.

As the night was early, and everyone was moving to their dens and patrols were being switched over, she found Indigo before he could come in to call it a night. "Did you mind going for a walk with me?" It seemed like a silly invitation while everyone was getting ready for bed. But she wanted to get a little more alone time with him. "I've heard of the shinning beach to the west of us, I wanted to go see it." It made sense to check it out at night, but she felt bad also taking up Indigo's precious time, even if he would be in the castle cuddling with her anyway.

She didn't want to make him feel like he had to, her voice was questioning or acting like him spending this time with her wasn't important. She after all was trying to avoid catching any feelings for the male that took her in and gave her a home. And while she would probably dwell on the rejection if he had, she would tell herself it was better that way, to not go on midnight walks with Indigo.

Walk "Talk" Think

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.