An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
04-01-2021, 06:37 PM

She was happy that she guessed his name correctly. It had been a slight shot in the dark, but how many giant purple wolves could there be in the world? "I'm Briar," she replied when he mentioned that he hadn't learned her name, giving him a warm smile. She was just so happy that there was one of her older siblings that was willing to spend time with her that it even over came her usual snarky, teasing demeanor. She adored her family more than anything which was why it bothered her so much that she felt so detached from many of them.

He pulled another grin from her when he praised them for learning to be healers. She still wasn't entirely sure of the choice, but it did help having some encouragement for pursuing the skill. If nothing else she didn't really know what else she'd want to study instead and at least it was a useful skill so... It was as good as anything else she supposed. She nodded in agreement when he spoke of how this weather had made practicing healing more difficult. "That's kind of why I'm here," she admitted with a shrug. It's even colder and more snowy back home so I was hoping that maybe it'd be better further south and I might find a few herbs to take back with me, but... well..." She waved a paw at the bleak, winter-like land around them with a chuckle.

"Maybe when the weather gets better we can practice together?" she asked, bringing her eyes back up to him with a hopeful smile. "I mean, just if you want to, of course... Marigold is a good teacher and all, but it'd be kind of nice to learn stuff with another wolf too." She didn't really know if he'd say yes or not considering he lived in a different pack and there had to be a reason why he didn't live with them any more so maybe he didn't even want to spend time with her, but... it never hurt to ask. She didn't know if she'd ever figure out this whole healing thing without a teacher.

"Briar" | "Marigold"