gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze Participant
04-02-2021, 06:36 AM
Shae had dreams of the stories her father told her, about his homeland and the wolves that lived there. She clung to the thought of valiant heroes that explored the world with the sun on their face and the wind at their back. That’s what Shae wanted, to go and explore to show the world kindness and to do what’s right. Her parents encouraged these feelings within her, with their praise and their stories. The little pup wanted nothing more in life than that, to share her smile and love with anyone who needed it.

The young girl’s blue and lavender eyes shifted from her mother to Balthier as the boy explained that Poem was the one to teach him about rafts. Shae couldn’t even imagine how much she could see from the platform of a raft and her sense of wonder would be far from diminished as they spoke. The girl wanted to build all of the rafts with Balthier and do all of the exploring.

”I want to, I want to!” She accepted his offer with an eager smile and a little twirl as she could hardly even contain her excitement. The girl looked up to Poem with a pleading look on her face and the slate woman returned her gaze to Balthier. ”Momma can we build a raft pleaaaassseee!” Poem chuckled and nodded her head ”Balthier, do you want to teach Shae how to build a raft?”