size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
04-02-2021, 10:12 AM
Duchess almost acted as though the wounds he sustained were any kind of her fault. He wasn’t sure how to tell her otherwise, but wouldn’t press to hard about denying her. ”If you insist.” Indigo returned quietly, a smile playing over his features as bright blue eyes took one more look over her now properly seen wounds. His own time was coming swiftly. Duchess spoke again, and Indigo’s ears perked as he pulled back to appreciate the whole image of her. Before he could open his mouth to say much the same as she did Resin was suddenly at the door.

The moment of truth. Her attention didn’t linger on who he brought but his own well being instead. Indigo was swift to answer, ”I’m fine.” He tried to be convincing. ”Another saber cat. Only one, thankfully.” Indigo wasn’t the best at communication but he could get Resin the basics. ”I mentioned I wanted to go south to see if there was any warmth to be left.” Someone had to cover his patrols, he always told Resin when he wouldn’t be there. ”There is nothing but Winter as far as the southern ocean.” He reported sadly.

”I met Duchess there. After the tiger attacked I had to bring her back to see to where it caught her.” Obviously the wound wasn’t anything life threatening, even if he hadn’t helped she likely would have been fine. Of course, Indigo was blind to his own injuries until the lady had hers seen to. ”And well…” He looked back to Duchess with a warmth in his gaze that, despite the blood, was unmistakable. Indy paused there, allowing Duchess to be the one to tell Resin her true desire.

When his blue eyes returned to the Aegis is when he noticed her difficulty in focusing. It was hardly discernible and Indy wondered if he was imagining things.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.