gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
04-02-2021, 10:28 AM
Venom’s heart was warmed with her sister, and Obi’s, sweet reaction to the news. Venom herself had been surprised and in honesty, frightened. She hadn’t planned to be pregnant this soon. Ashen’s borders were already filled to the brim, she and Hattori were only just finding the rhythm of leading the pack as it should be. This was far from the ideal time, and beside that Venom feared pregnancy and birth. One feared what they did not know, and Venom knew very little about what to expect. She was distant from her mothers second birth and Toxicity with hers as well. Venom always realized her duty but it always seemed like some far away thing, like she’d never actually have to go through with it.

The young Empress swallowed her fears and grinned as Toxicity met her eyes and held her paw. Venom did chuckle to herself slightly at the mention of a donor. Even after the strong feelings she had for Hattori he was the perfect sire to her heirs. A prestigious bloodline, strong attributes, and handsome markings. There was little to want from her mate.

”I wouldn’t expect any less from my High Priestess.” Venom returned affectionately. She already knew the motions she took were and would be, much different from her sister. Still, Venom wanted the deeper connection, with her and with the ancient divine roots of their bloodline. The Empress accepted the oils with grace and felt herself smile contentedly at her sibling and their father’s most trusted companion. Venom felt his pride through them and far beyond the grave.
[Image: ven-sig.png]