An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
04-02-2021, 10:53 AM

Indigo's grandmother would come to greet them from the call, but she seemed worried about about their wounds before anything else. If she hadn't been as attentive to Indigo's well being, she might have been scared of the woman. Her scars and missing eye on top of her large size was definitely intimidating. But she wouldn't allow herself to feel that way, given the fact that this was Indigo's grandmother and she couldn't imagine any of his family wanting to cause harm to others.

She remained quiet for the most part, letting Indigo explain as he needed. It seemed better that way. She smiled as he mentioned her, but only as if in a silent greeting. Yeah, she was Duchess, nothing more. It seemed she would be given the floor for a moment, and she wouldn't avoid the conversion. "It's nice to meet you Resin, Indigo told me little about you." She tried to act kind but she wasn't very charismatic herself. She didn't know Resin at all, so she was unaware that she was feeling off in her nature or not well. "He offered me a place to stay, I'd like to if you are able to house me, I understand I'd have my own responsibilities to attend to."

She had never been apart of a pack, but it was natural to know not to expect others to care for her while she lived among the group. She wouldn't have wanted that anyway, she didn't really like to feel babied or that she wasn't capable of lots of things. She was a hard worker, and she tried her best to move around her weaknesses to her ability.

Walk "Talk" Think

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.