An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
04-02-2021, 11:19 AM

It seemed he hadn't really known the shimmering shores to the west, but that was okay because then it gave them the opportunity to experience it together. She smiled back to him at his thought, "I thought I was lucky." It was more of a joke than anything, but he had said so when she found the marigold flower back at the oaks. Only this time, she wasn't expecting the moon to be crushed to pieces if such beauty was admired by them. At least she hoped it wouldn't end that way, then maybe she would be unlucky insteady.

She exited the castle with Indigo, scaling the castle walls to the west and eventually moving down the hills to the shore. The plains would blend to sands as they approached, but she was getting a little disappointed as she wasn't noticing the glowing of the shores just yet. She remained silent for the most part, but she wouldn't have been opposed if Indigo wanted to talk to her during the trip. They were close to the castle, and any fear that they would be in trouble was washed away knowing that the pack would be there for backup if they needed any help. She felt just as safe with Indigo though.

Her face lit up as they approached the beach, the bright, glowing blue of the shoreline shinned brighter as they neared the water front. She wouldn't stop until they came close enough to admire the beauty of the shores up close, but didn't want to sit down in the damp sand or freezing ocean waters. She sat settling beside Indigo, first looking along the coastline before looking back to him with a bright smile. But she would move her gaze up towards the sky, the clouds had yet to show the moon and her face turned a little more sad thinking that Indigo wouldn't have his own wish.

Walk "Talk" Think

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.