size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
04-02-2021, 02:48 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn laughed, turning her head just slightly, almost shyly with a big dorky grin on her face. "Well, it's been awhile. I'm rusty!" Her tone was a mix, half serious and half joking. Jynn never did like the idea of being tied down anywhere or to anyone so she never took flirtations too seriously or tried to form lasting relationships. That said, flirting was the fun part anyway and Sparrow was so cute! She hummed lightly as she trotted up the stairs after the other woman.

"Y'know... I'm throwing a party the first of Spring. It's kinda a big deal, if you wanna come."

"Sure, why not! Where do you plan to have the party at?" Jynn had no problem wandering anywhere the party would be held and she looked forward to the trip and meeting some new wolves. She exited the stairs out onto another landing full of more odds and ends. More items she didn't know what to make of.