An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
04-02-2021, 03:00 PM

Duchess would listen to all that Indigo wanted to tell her about his family and the likes, but she didn't have much to relate with. Her parents had abandoned her at an incredibly young age, and all she knew was the life she shared with Draco. They stayed away from others for the most part, that was until he became a little older and felt Duchess couldn't provide for him anymore.

She rested more as Indigo did, her tail curling tight against his back thigh as they settled. She placed a paw over his while she looked up at the sky, it only seemed natural with the time and nights they had spent together. She glanced at him briefly with only a tiny pull at her maw as he asked her what she thought of the place. She looked out at the glowing shore, not sure exactly how she wanted to feel. Though not just about the shores, but about Indigo. "It's beautiful but," she paused only a couple seconds, "It makes me feel sad too." She wasn't sure exactly why the shores made her feel that way. Maybe it wasn't the shores at all. Maybe it was Indigo. She was trying hard to keep an emotional distance from him, but she was desperate for his attention. She tried to play off and ignore that their cuddles and time together wouldn't turn into more, but she was only kidding herself. She didn't know Indigo may have been oblivious to what he was doing to her.

"It wasn't that long ago that I had been left on my own..." She was wary about what she wanted to tell him. She didn't want Indigo to pity her, or feel more like he had to replace something for her. She would have rather them have their own friendship, or relationship, rather than sit down and compare or try to fix what had been done to her. "But I can't shake the sense of loneliness I have. Even when I'm beside you." She finally brought her gentle gaze back to him. She wanted more than just a friendship, even while Indigo stayed beside her at night. It seemed that wouldn't be enough.

Walk "Talk" Think

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.