An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
04-02-2021, 07:58 PM

Indigo’s whispers soothed her even through her trembling. He held her tight with the willingness to let her go, but him holding her was making her feel better in due time. She pushed her face into the thick mane of his chest, waiting for the new-found emotion to subside.

The lighter winds had started to become blistery, only on a portion of her back given she was tucked into Indigo’s warm embrace and against the sands. She didn’t want to linger long after her panic attack had finished. Maybe if the nights were warmer and cozier. But not in this never ending ice age.

Her face pulled back from Indigo’s pelt, finally speaking after the last thing she had said was his name, "I think I’m ready to go back now. It’ll be warmer at the castle." her voice was quiet to his ear, as if she could fall sleep cuddled into him here. Sure that might be okay for her, but it certainly wasn’t ideal for him.

Walk "Talk" Think

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.