Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-03-2021, 09:36 AM
Waking From A Dream

LĂșta watched everyone as they worked, grinning in particular at Emile as he worked to get the mixture made. She waited til everyone was ready and then moved on to the next and, in her opinion, easiest step. "Alright, now that we have everything combined we need to heat it." She scooted her bowl near the fire. "I find this is a good distance. You just want to heat it til everything is melted and the ointment turns green from the leaves. Then you know the medicinal properties of the leaves have been pulled into the ointment." If one wanted to they could strain the leaves out after the mixture heated through to pull out the leaf chunks but she figured it would be fine to leave them. "You can then use a stick to scoot the bowl from the fire til it cools and then store it. Any questions?"

ooc: if anyone needs more posts from me to get enough for points let me know otherwise I'm calling this thread done, thanks for attending! I'll see if I can do something a bit more interactive and fun next time!