An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
04-03-2021, 01:23 PM

Marigold hopped up onto one of the straw dummies that dotted the training area, the fox brushing away some of the snow that had settled on top of it before she sat down, tipping her antlered head at Briar. "I'm not much help when it comes to fighting, I'm afraid. Just crafting the armor for it."

Briar wore the set of armor that she and Marigold had been slowly chipping away at over the last season or two. She hadn't really known what she wanted, she just knew she wanted something after seeing some of the other wolves around the pack wearing some and Marigold had ended up being the brains behind the operation. The leather brace strapped to her chest still needed a few fittings to get it to sit just right and there was still some places that her helmet still had space for more spikes to be added, but it was complete enough to take for a test drive.

"That's alright, I'll find someone else to practice with... Or just use one of these dummies." She wouldn't admit it, but she was a little afraid to face off against one of her siblings. She knew many of them were excelling in their training far more quickly than she had been and it made her a bit self conscious. She squared off with one of the dummies that Marigold wasn't perched on and started practicing moving and dodging with her new armor, trying to pick out any places where it was sliding around or anywhere that needed to be adjusted at the same time.

"Briar" | "Marigold"