Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-29-2013, 05:17 PM

Gretel took a moment to observe the other woman; she was rather large and clearly had seen her own fair share of battles, scars marring her brown and tan coat. The female seemed to be asleep and Gretel had no reason to suspect otherwise so she jumped when the woman sprung to her paws. Gretel took an involuntary step backwards. The black and white fea could feel those unsettling, brilliant yellow orbs looking her over, and Gretel averted her gaze.
The other wolf?s tongue quickly darted across her muzzle and then she was smiling. If Gretel had thought her gaze to be uncomfortable she was not prepared for the nightmarish grin the other woman was sporting. ?Oh you are just darling.? The black and white female swallowed hard, as the woman?s reached her. Ears went back, her left one flopping open rather comically. ?I have no doubt you have come for the meat. Though you are only getting fawn if you tear open with belly. Which won?t be happening. You could always have fun with me!? A quick shudder wracked Gretel?s form at the female?s words. The black and white wolf began a slow retreat, her plan to find shelter would have to wait until she had escaped.
Her retreat was stopped when the other woman slipped past her, uncomfortably close. Gretel kept her forest green eyes upon the brown and tan wolf, but jumped none the less when her imposing jaws snapped shut. ?The name is?? Gretel took this as a chance to try slipping away again, while the female had her back turned. ?Canttina.? The woman had spun around suddenly once more trapping Gretel.
The raven and ivory female swallowed, and averted her gaze again, she took a breath. "I?m Gretel." Her voice wavered only a little bit as she spoke.

"Speech," Thought, You
Lineart ? to golden-wolfox on deviantart